East Barnet Health Centre
Dr Monkman,Dr Helbitz, Dr Peskin and Dr Hussain
We are committed to delivering high quality patient-focused, holistic care in a safe, effective, considerate and cost-effective manner.
- Quality Services
- To provide evidence-based care to the highest possible standards and to put patient welfare at the heart of all we do
- To provide professional medical and nursing services to meet the patients’ needs.
- To provide a confidential environment in which patients can feel free to discuss their concerns and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- To be patient focused and to put patients’ needs at the core of our services
- Continuity of care as we believe that this is a key element in providing primary medical services
- To listen to and understand patients’ needs and to work in partnerships with them
- To empower patients to make decisions regarding their care
- To treat all patients with respect, compassion and courtesy at all times
- To build long term relationships with patients, their families and carers.
- To provide an understanding ethos for vulnerable patients
- To maintain a learning culture for all our staff, both clinical and non-clinical, by maintaining professional development based on sound scientific and medical research, and to share our expertise in order to provide the best possible services to our patients
- To promote a friendly work environment where all staff work collaboratively and support each other to the benefit of our patients.
- To encourage responsible involvement by our patients
o To maintain a clean and safe environment for our patients, their families and carers.
- GP and Nursing Services provided
- Routine consultations for chronic, non-urgent and on-going conditions.
- Urgent on-the–day appointments for acute conditions
- Smoking cessation services
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Spirometry Service (lung function testing)
- Travel immunisations and advice
- Seasonal Flu vaccinations
- Other Vaccinations as appropriate
o Insurance and driver medicals (non-NHS)