Letter to better manage your long term health conditions-please click on the link Do you have a long term condition
Access to General Practice Services - Evening and Weekend Appointments: 8am -8pm
Appointments available on the day and in advance.
To book or cancel appointments between 18.30-20.00 weekdays and 8.00 and 20.00 weekends please call the call Centre on 020 8208 6901.
The receptionist will be able to tell you what is available to book.
Appointments are available at the following HUB practices:
- Oaklodge Medical Centre - 234 Burnt Oak Broadway, HA8 0AP
- Greenfield Medical Centre -143 - 145 Cricklewood Ln, Cricklewood, London NW2 1HS
- PHGH Doctors - 23 Temple Fortune Lane, NW1 7TE
- Millway Medical Practice - Hartly Avenue, NW7 2HX
- East Barnet Health Centre -149 East Barnet Road, EN4 8QZ
- Longrove Surgery - 70 Union Street, EN4 4HT.
- Wentworth Medical Practice - 38 Wentworth Avenue, N3 1YL
- St Andrews Medical Practice - 50 Oakleigh Road North, N20 9EX
- Dr Azim & Partners -67 Elliot Rd, Hendon, London NW4 3EB
- Woodlands medical centre -54 Leopold Rd, East Finchley, London N2 8BG
Since 2009, there has been a large increase in group W meningococcal (MenW) disease in England,resulting in several deaths in teenagers.Older teenagers and young adults who are not vaccinated are at risk of getting MenW disease ,so you need to get vaccinated to protect yourself.Vaccination helps protect you and others around you.You may have had a MenC vaccination before but you still need the MenACWY vaccine as this gives you the extra protection you need.
The vaccination is free and may save life.
We are inviting all teenagers between the ages of 18-25 to contact the surgery on 020 84400 7417 to book an appointment with nurse to have the vaccine.